The following steps will allow you to permanently factory unlock your AT&T iPhone. Prices have gone up considerably for unlocking services, use the link below to find the best price, if you have any questions or need help please message me.
- Please visit the following eBay link to request your unlock from your choice of sellers.
- General listing of available sellers for unlocking : eBay
- Purchase the unlock and send the seller your phones information :
- Model (iPhone XX)
- Carrier (AT&T)
- IMEI (make sure you get this information from your phone and not the box (settings – general – about))
- Wait for notification that your unlock request has been processed (usually a message from seller or item marked as shipped).
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac or PC and open iTunes.
- Your iPhone has been unlocked message might appear, but you still need to move on to the next step.
- Backup and restore your iPhone, so that the new firmware can be installed onto your phone.
- You’re all done! Now you can insert any sim and receive service, and your phone is permanently unlocked even after software upgrades.